Dedicating an entire weekend to sewing, free from your day job and the hustle and bustle of the everyday sounds like a dream doesn’t it? We can make it happen!
Spend a few days away with us in Boonah, just over an hour out of Brisbane, and you’ll be able to meet new people, get away from the husband and kids, and leave your machine out for uninterrupted sewing. We take care of all your meals and washing up, so you can have a productive and relaxed weekend amongst like-minded people.
2017 Sewing Retreats:
26 – 28 May ● 25- 27 August ● 27 -29 October
9 reasons why you should come to one of our sewing retreats:
- No husband
- No kids
- Leave your sewing machine and mess out all weekend
- Fun and laughter all weekend
- No interruptions
- Wine and Tim Tams!
- Show and tell all weekend
- No cooking or cleaning
- All meals, linen and towels provided
- Air con in all bedrooms and sewing room
- All meals included
- Towels and bed linen included
- Powerboards for sewing machines
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- The occasional mob of kangaroos
Numbers are limited so email Karen or phone the shop on 07 3245 5775 to place your deposit today.