After the huge success of the last retreat we are holding another one. As 14 happy sewists found out, there are a number of reasons to go on a well-earned sewing retreat.
- No husbands
- No kids
- Your sewing machine does not leave the table for the weekend
- Fun and laughter all weekend, and sewing of course
- No interruptions
- All the wine and Tim Tams you can take
- Show and tell all weekend
- One lucky sewist will win a $50 Bargain Box gift voucher
- All meals, linen and towels provided
- No cooking or cleaning
Venue: The Outlook, Boonah
Date: Your sewing machine will start at 2pm Friday 14th October and won’t stop until 2pm Sunday 16th October 2016.
Cost: The cost for the weekend is $310 all inclusive. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due when booking, the balance of $210 is to be paid one month prior to the event.
Numbers are limited, so please secure your spot with your deposit.
Call us on 3245 5775 for further information.